Stainless steel is a metal. The traditional carbon dioxide laser marking machine can process non-metallic materials, such as bamboo, wood, leather, cloth, plastic and so on. Traditional solid-state laser engraving machines, such as fiber laser marking machines and semiconductor laser marking machines, can mark and engrave on metal.
Stainless Steel Laser Engraving
In recent years, with the rapid development of laser marking technology and the continuous upgrading of equipment, semiconductor laser marking machines have been gradually eliminated. Now almost all household laser marking and lettering of metal materials use diode laser marking machines. For example, you will use Ortur Laser Master 3, or xTool D1 Pro, etc.
What is a Fiber Laser Engraver? Fiber laser marking machine adopts fiber laser, which can be developed on the basis of fiber amplifier: under the action of pump light, it is easy to form a high power density in the fiber, resulting in the laser energy level of the laser working material. Population reversal", properly added After the positive feedback loop (forming a resonant cavity), the laser oscillation output can be formed.
LaserPecker fiber laser marking machine applicable materials: mainly used for processing various metals and some non-metallic materials with high ignition point, especially suitable for marking high hardness, high melting point, brittle materials, you can use LaserPecker 2 to customize your personality Cultural sculpture creation.
Fiber laser marking machine features:
- Long lifespan: The lifespan of fiber lasers is more than twice that of other types of lasers, and the average lifespan can reach about 100,000 hours.
- Wide range of applications: laser processing can be performed on various metal and non-metal materials, especially suitable for marking high hardness, high melting point and brittle materials.
- Air cooling is adopted for cooling, and the structure of the whole machine is compact;
- Power saving: the current required for marking is smaller than other types of laser marking machines;
- High reliability and good stability: The fiber laser marking machine has many unique advantages in laser marking applications, which greatly guarantees the reliability of the system. At the same time, the laser is excited in the fiber waveguide to increase the excitation, so the loss is small, the stability is good, and it is not affected by external dust, steam and mechanical looseness, and the output laser beam is stable;
- Fiber laser equipment can also be used normally in some harsh environments, such as shock, vibration, high temperature or dust, etc., and can also work normally.
- The fiber laser marking machine has low energy consumption, little impact on the environment, no pollution, and easier operation.
The laser engraving machines produced by Ortur all use high-speed digital scanning heads, and the marking speed is 2-3 times that of traditional models; the beam quality is good, close to the diffraction limit, and can achieve finer marking; The power is about 10% of the traditional model; it is controlled by computer, the processing efficiency is high, and it is easy to realize automation.
HTPOW cooperates with almost all well-known laser engraving machine brands, no matter what material you use for marking, whether you are an individual or a small batch (single piece) production, HTPOW always has a product suitable for you. And there is this very high cost performance.